How wireless networking Helpful for You
A wireless network allows devices to continue connecting to the network, but without attaching to all threads. Access points reinforce Wi-Fi signals so that a device can be away from a router, but still connected to the network. If you connect to a Wi-Fi Hotspot in a café, hotel, airport lounge, or other public place, connect with the company’s wireless network.
With the further development of wireless network technologies, you can now easily and economically install a high-resolution IP-video camera on virtually any online location on the website.
Our IP video experts specialize in the development of wireless networks optimized for HD IP video systems.
Our wireless network technology:
- Design a fully wired wireless network for your camera system.
- Assess your current network of the and equipment.
- Planning of environmental factors and future expansion, including evaluating all necessary equipment and cables.
- External camera locations up to 16 miles away where location rule is possible
- Camera locations where a network cable is too expensive or impossible is not common for parking many, schools, farms and apartment complexes
- Project cameras for small offices or Security Wi-Fi residential cameras. Poe is often cheaper than wireless.
- Network deployment models and IP transport used by IP cameras.
Access videos anytime, anywhere
For IP systems, the graphical current is encrypted in Motion JPEG or MPEG-4/H. Formats 264 and stored as a digital image in a COMPUTERS table. It allows you to access the video anytime, anywhere, via the digital video recorder on the network via the IP network. These digital images do not deteriorate in quality by reproduction such as analog tape recordings.. Where analogue systems were the norm, employees that suffered damage may have to go to the crime scene to see the video or tape or DVD. This ineffectiveness no longer exists with IP systems and WAN connectivity with a physical location. Contact us today for more information about the wireless network for your security camera system.