The IP 67 rated Altai A2 is a dual-band 2×2 802.11ac outdoor AP/bridge designed to be used either as an access point with built-in backhaul for high density user environments, or as a point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridge that delivers wire-like throughput at the market’s most affordable price point.
With superior RF and filter design, in conjunction with Altai’s interference mitigation algorithm, offers optimal capacity and interference rejection, the Altai A2 provides up to 500m LOS access and 20km LOS bridge. Besides, the Altai A2 supports a wide range of applications such as social login, hotspot authentication, guest access, firewall, and wireless intrusion detection that allow either enterprises to set up their private networks easily, or WISPs to quickly deploy and monetize hotspot services.
• IP-67 rated carrier grade 802.11b/g/n AP for both outdoor and indoor applications
• 2 external 2.4GHz antenna ports for 90° to 360° WiFi coverage
• PTP and PTMP bridging with the integrated dual slant 5GHz panel antenna
• Multiple operating modes allowed: access point, bridge, repeater or CPE
• Flexible deployment option such as standalone, controller-based, or cloud-based management
• Lightweight with built-in lightning protection
• 802.3at compliant PoE