WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF A TERMINAL AUTOMATION SYSTEM?
Terminal automation software automates certain manual procedures in a terminal, such as load authorization, product movement (by several modes of transportation), product measurement, documentation, and reporting. The software is adaptable and adaptable to other isolated systems and hardware, such as meter skids, weight scales, tank gauging systems, and security access control systems. These systems frequently serve as a link between Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems.
What is the Process?
The antenna mounted on the vehicle offers a 360-degree detection zone around the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Box – emits a visible and auditory alarm for the driver of the recognized persons in the cab.
Personnel Tags – Personnel wears tags that are detected by automobiles and trigger an alert.
With a choice of permanent and temporary installation options, our Warning System may be installed on all vehicle types in ports and terminals, including forklifts, container handlers, forklifts, and terminal tugs.
Characteristics of Origin
• Oil reception and shipment algorithms can be controlled remotely, with control over process parameters and automatic execution.
• Oil reception, storage, and shipment operations are all automated
• automatic quantity control of received/shipped oil
• valves and pumps are automatically shut down in the event of an emergency.
• control and monitoring of the loading arm
• System for automatic process equipment protection and emergency shutdown
• Automation of utility equipment operation
• independent maintenance of optimal operating modes for industrial and utility equipment
• logging of events
• HMI / Visualization of Processes
• processing data and transferring it to telemetry systems
• shipping preparation
• Visualization and recording of the primary process variables and parameters that characterize equipment conditions during regular operation, maintenance, and commissioning.
Suraj Informatics is an IT infrastructure and telecommunication company. Suraj Informatics can be used at Crossings and Walkways to inform approaching vehicles, which can then be used in conjunction with access control to prohibit unwanted access to the site and protect assets from vehicle collisions and high-risk regions.