The Altai A3 Series of dual-band access points is designed to be used in medium to high-density indoor locations to provide fast and reliable 2.4 and 5 GHz dual-band dual-concurrent connectivity.
The A3 Series has both a 2.4 GHz (3×3:3 802.11b/g/n) radio and a high capacity 5 GHz (3×3:3 802.11a/n/ac) radio which can be operated at the same time. The dual-band operation not only supports data rates up to 1.75 Gbps, but it also offers significantly improved performance in the less interfered 5 GHz frequency band. The ceiling-mounted model, A3c, and the wall-mounted model, A3w, allows flexible deployment options for challenging Wi-Fi environments.
The A3 Series is the perfect choice for schools, small and medium-sized enterprises, and hotspots at hotels, retail shops, restaurants, and other venues.
• High capacity 1.3 Gbps in 5 GHz and 450 Mbps in 2.4 GHz
• Built-in 2.4 and 5 GHz 3×3 MIMO spatial polarized antennas
• Ceiling-mount (A3c) and wall-mount (A3w) options
• 3×3 MIMO in 3 streams for both 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) radios
• Carrier grade 802.11a/b/g/n/ac AP for indoor applications
• AltaiCare cloud-based zero configuration and secured AP management
• Multi-operating modes allowed: AP, bridge, repeater mode or CPE
• 802.3at and 802.2af compliant PoE