The Altai A2e is a powerful directional dual-band access point/bridge solution with integrated 5GHz backhaul radio, designed for micro WiFi coverage and super long range PTP/PTMP bridging. It is designed to be used either as an access point with backhaul for high density user environments, or as a point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridge that delivers wire-like throughput at the market’s most affordable price point.
With superior RF and filter design, in conjunction with Altai’s interference mitigation algorithm, the Altai A2e provides up to 700m LOS access and up to 50km LOS bridge.
• IP-67 rated carrier grade 802.11b/g/n/ac AP for both outdoor and indoor applications
• Integrated dual-slant directional (45°) 2.4GHz antenna
• PTP and PTMP bridging with optional external dual slant panel or omni antennas
• Multiple operating modes allowed: access point, bridge, repeater or CPE
• Flexible deployment option such as standalone, controller-based, or cloud-based management
• Lightweight with built-in lightning protection
• 802.3at compliant PoE
There are no reviews yet.