Altai’s Super WiFi A8in(ac) base station is an advanced omni-directional 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi solution. With its integrated 8-element MIMO smart antenna array, the A8in (ac) series is designed for fast and simple installation; a single-pole mount will deliver instant 360º coverage.
Operating concurrently in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, the Super WiFi A8in (ac) series base station can provide access connectivity in both bands as well as long range (up to 30 km) backhauling in the 5GHz band, through a dual-polarization flat-panel antenna.
• A 360º horizontal beamwidth in an integrated 8-element antenna array
• 8×8 MIMO combined with Altai’s proprietary smart antenna technology for the best available uniform large-area coverage
• Provides up to 3 times the range and 10 times the area of coverage as compared to standard access points
• Using up to 80% fewer access points than standard WiFi systems for same area coverage
• 50 cm co-location with 3G/4G antennas
• Up to 300 Mbps (access) plus 867 Mbps (access/backhaul for ac model) /300 Mbps (access/backhaul for n model) capacity per base station
• Fast and simple installation using a single-pole mount for radios and antennas
• Extended reach with up to a 30 km backhauling range
• Altai’s AirFi technology for higher capacity and efficiency per WiFi channel