Altai’s Super WiFi A8n (ac) base station is an advanced 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi solution. With its 8×8 MIMO and Altai’s smart antenna technology, it is designed for broadest coverage range and best non-line–of-sight (NLOS) performance.
Operating concurrently in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, the Super WiFi A8n (ac) series base station can provide access connectivity in both bands as well as long-range (up to 30 km) backhauling in the 5GHz band.
• 8 antenna ports for 4 dual-slant sector antennas, providing flexible 90° to 360° coverage
• 8×8 MIMO combined with Altai’s proprietary smart antenna technology for the best available uniform large-area coverage
• The multiple antennas of A8n series can be configured to provide coverage that is optimized for area, pattern and elevation
• Provides up to 3 times the range and 10 times the area of coverage as compared to standard access points
• 50 cm co-location with 3G/4G cell sites on a single-pole
• Up to 300 Mbps (access) plus 867 Mbps (access/backhaul for ac model) /300 Mbps (access/backhaul for n model) capacity per base station
• Extended reach, with up to a 30 km backhauling range
• Fast and simple installation using a single-pole mount for radios and antennas
• Altai’s AirFi technology for higher capacity and efficiency per WiFi channel
There are no reviews yet.