RFID Asset Tracking Software for Businesses
RFID is an advanced technology that captures information from labels and tags. It is made up of a reader that sends out radio signals to the tags and reads the signals that they return. you’ll choose to learn about the best software for data or asset tracking. Here’s a list of some of them:
To track objects, the RFID TRACKING SYSTEM uses intelligent bar codes.
RFID Asset Tracking Software
- RED BEAM – RedBeam is RFID asset monitoring software that allows you to automate physical inventories and get control over your company’s precious assets. Education, healthcare, manufacturing, and distribution, as well as state, local, and federal government organizations, are the industries that benefit the most from it.
- It serves as a central database for an asset’s whole life cycle.
- Provides a highly secure and adaptable asset tracking solution.
- It has a simple and intuitive user interface.
- It improves accountability and prevents you from paying for assets you no longer own.
- It allows you to access the data from any device, including a laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- When compared to other RFID Asset Tracking Software, it is quite inexpensive.
The initial setup is difficult and time-consuming.
AssetTrac offers a variety of features, including simple configuration, third-party connectors, and more. Advanced workflows that are difficult to assess or deal with are supported. It is useful in a variety of verticals because of its versatility.
- One of the most important advantages that motivates most businesses to invest in this solution above other options is its features.
- Both RFID and barcode technologies are supported.
- It comes with a warehouse management system.
- The most recent equipment tracking function ensures that equipment working from faraway locations is visible.
- Integration and setting of other programs are simple.
- It has simple deployment options.
- Suitable for a variety of industries.
- When compared to other possibilities, it is pricey.
- SIMPLY RFID
SimplyRFID is a lifesaver for tiny businesses. It saves them time and effort associated with shipments. Furthermore, it ensures that small business owners will not miss any shipments.
SimplyRFID has you covered if you’re looking for a solution that fits your budget and allows you to track your assets quickly. It’s designed to work in combination with Google Wave.
- Scanning several things quickly and efficiently with minimal effort
- Wave, a mobile application, provides a handheld inventory.
- The adoption of RFID technology simplifies inventory management.
- Aids in the management of complicated assets.
- Tracks stock with a high level of precision and accuracy.
- Reasonably priced.
- Locating SKUs takes time.
ORBCOMM is a ready-to-use solution for interconnecting many devices across a large network. ORBCOMM Inc’s default software solution offers features that make it a significant tool for businesses in a variety of industries. Oil and gas, heavy equipment, distribution, and transportation are among them.
- It aids in the development of online development solutions and the run-time environment.
- Use both active and passive RFIDs, as well as GPS, to track asset movement.
- Cycle counts in large inventories can be performed with the use of mobile RFID readers.
- To search and locate assets, a map view of floor plans is provided.
- It provides a simple and rapid way to create applications.
- It’s compatible with third-party software.
- It is a single-source solution that satisfies multiple needs in a single package.
- It’s both adaptable and cost-effective.
- On a real-time basis, it provides automatic solutions.
- For proper functioning, it requires knowledge.
WiseTrack is a well-known brand in a variety of industries. It benefits a variety of industries, from shipping to government education. Its adaptability, combined with its intelligent approach to completing specified duties, places it among the best RFID asset monitoring software options.
Its versatility is due to the MySQL technology on which it is based, which also reduces security problems. As a result, it is the greatest alternative for startups, SMEs, and businesses.
- It enables users to keep track of their equipment and inventory in a simple and uncomplicated manner.
- Serves as a single point of contact for all asset lifecycle information.
- It is compatible with both Windows and Android.
- It can be used both on-premises and in the cloud.
- It has monthly and yearly payment choices that are suitable for both long-term and short-term business goals.
- It has a diverse set of features to meet the needs of businesses in a variety of industries.
- It’s not for freelancers or agencies.
- It does not work on the iOS or Mac/Web App desktop platforms.
For this reason, asset management is one of the most main elements of most businesses throughout the world. Companies leave no stone abandoned to have the best RFID asset tracking software solution in place since effective asset management is critical to achieving company goals.